Covid19 - temporarily shut down
March 27th 2020
As the Covid19 epidemic unfolds on our doorsteps we have decided that we must temporarily shut down our manufacturing facilities until the 20th April.
The welfare of our staff must take precedent above all other considerations and we hope that everyone stays safe and well over the coming weeks.
We are also acutely aware that the farming world is operating as normal and will be vital to maintaining the supply of food stocks for our future well being. We intend keeping our stores/spare parts department open and we will have our sales staff available at all times to help with any enquiries or queries.
We have reasonable levels of stock of finished goods in the yard and we hope to be able to operate a limited delivery service to our customers within the government guidelines regarding the movement of goods.
Stores will be manned but we ask that where possible you send in all parts orders by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For anyone intending to purchase parts at our premises you must phone in the order and pay by credit card and they will be left for collection at the gate by arrangement.
There will be strictly no public access to the premises for the period of the closure.
Please contact the following sales area managers should you require any further information and at any time over the next three weeks.
• Sales: N.Ireland - Bryan Hunter - 07967721606 - email@example.com
• Sales: Ireland - Bryan Hunter - 087 1524217- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sales/Marketing- Alison Duncan 0777 8128055 - email@example.com
• Sales: Scotland & N.England - David Watters - 07944682304- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sales: England (South West) & Wales - David Meban - 07794018020- email@example.com
• Sales: England (Central & South East) - Adrian Brown - 077 7812 8054 - firstname.lastname@example.org
During this difficult time, we would like to thank everyone working in the health service for their devotion to the welfare of our people. We would also add a voice of support for all who are working in critical services and involved in food production including the farming community working around the clock to keep home grown food on the shelves.
Please stay safe, well and kind during the weeks ahead.
From all at Fleming Agri Products.