Fleming Agri-Products manufacture a wide range of non-recessed tankers.
What Our Customers Say
I was delighted to be asked to participate in the Fleming product development scheme this summer.
I have several pieces of their equipment on the farm that I found to be very well made but until I was approached by them to product test their tanker range I did not realise just how much effort went into making them so good.
The ST1600 was the model chosen as it was well matched to my 95hp New Holland and although our ground here is fertile it is also hilly and steep. I found the weight distribution to be excellent with plenty of traction yet easily pulled on our steep roads.
The new Battioni pump ensured a fast fill and even spread and overall the tanker was very user friendly. What really impressed me was the attention to detail from the Fleming design team, they were with me every day and I had to provide feedback on every aspect of the tanker.
Nothing was taken for granted by them and every comment was discussed in detail. I appreciate now just how much work they put into developing products that last. Next year I will have no hesitation in choosing a Fleming tanker as I really do know that it can service my needs, the only problem is that they tell me that I will have to “buy one”.
- Constructed from 6mm plate with internal bracing and baffling for added strength and safety
- Tank undergo’s a five stage paint process to ensure maximum protection and durability
- 20ft of suction hose on tanker
- 8000ltr Battioni long life Pump
- Galvanised rear inspection hatch
- Pump protector on both sides of drawbar
- 4 fill points as standard
- Full length drawbar attached to axle reducing stress on tank
- Quick attach mechanism for convenient clean loading as standard
- All tanks are welding inside and outside for extra strength
- Parking, cable and hose stand
Fleming 1100 Gallon Vaccum Tanker (ST1100)
Fleming 1300 Gallon Vaccum Tanker (ST1300)
Fleming 1600 Gallon Non Recessed Vaccum Tanker (ST1600N)