Fleming's Recessed Slurry Tankers are built to the highest standard and quality. All tankers in the Fleming range are welded and painted both inside and out to allow for longer life and protection.
Recessed slurry tanker models include:
- Oversized tyres provide low ground pressure and protect the structure of the ground
- Tankers are easily pulled
- Optimum weight distribution for maximum traction in difficult conditions
What Our Customers Say
I was delighted to be asked to participate in the Fleming product development scheme this summer.
I have several pieces of their equipment on the farm that I found to be very well made but until I was approached by them to product test their tanker range I did not realise just how much effort went into making them so good.
The ST1600 was the model chosen as it was well matched to my 95hp New Holland and although our ground here is fertile it is also hilly and steep. I found the weight distribution to be excellent with plenty of traction yet easily pulled on our steep roads.
The new Battioni pump ensured a fast fill and even spread and overall the tanker was very user friendly. What really impressed me was the attention to detail from the Fleming design team, they were with me every day and I had to provide feedback on every aspect of the tanker.
Nothing was taken for granted by them and every comment was discussed in detail. I appreciate now just how much work they put into developing products that last. Next year I will have no hesitation in choosing a Fleming tanker as I really do know that it can service my needs, the only problem is that they tell me that I will have to “buy one”.
- Internal protective coating on tanks for extended life
- Tank undergo a five stage cleaning and paint process culminating with oven curing to ensure maximum protection and durability from corrosive elements
- Four fill points (6"/150mm) as standard
- Brass fittings for corrosion protection
- Galvanised hinged inspection hatch for easy cleaning
- Site glass at front and rear for fill indicator
- Tanks are baffled and braced for extra safety and durability, minimising surge
- Primary and secondary safety trap on all models
- Pressure vessel fully protected by a de-compression valve and pressure release valve
- All tanks are continuous welded inside and out for extra strength and corrosion resistance
- Quick hose attach mechanism for convenient clean hose attachment
- 20ft (6m) of 6” (150mm) suction hose
- 8000ltr Battioni pump on ST1600, 11,000ltr Battioni pump on the other models
- Full length reinforced sprung drawbar attached to axle reduces operating stress on tank and creates much smoother transport operation
- Pump protector on both sides of drawbar
- Sprung drawbar as standard with nylon wear plates
- Heavy Duty cranked full commercial (420 x 180 brake) 10 stud axle (Optional on ST2000, standard on ST2300 and ST2500
- All tyre specifications are weight rated to 40 kph
Fleming 1600 Gallon Recessed Vaccum Tanker (ST1600)
Fleming 2000 Gallon Recessed Vaccum Tanker (ST2000)
Fleming 2300 Gallon Recessed Vaccum Tanker (ST2300)