Through customer demand, Flemings are introducing a new slurry pump to the UK and Irish market for 2014, the SP100. The new pump will be available for 2014 season and will be offering all the trade mark features of Quality and strength that is expected from Fleming products, such as high output to low power requirement, precision flow positioning, unique impeller design reducing possible blockages, heavy duty gearbox with fully galvanised body.
High flow low power requirement
80HP – 120hp requirement
Easy Quick attach hitch
No requirement to remove PTO shaft
Precision positioning facility for flow direction
Hydraulic top link for precision control
Unique impeller design giving higher output and minimising the possibility of blockages
Fully galvanised for extended life
Capable of mixing variable depth tanks and lagoons up to 2.5m deep.
Compact design for manoeuvrability and easy access to tanks.
Heavy Duty gearbox Shear bolt protected drive line Streamline flow for maximum thrust.
Over sized marine bearing Cat 2 lift arm pins.
Double jaw lift arm support
What Our Customers Say
We purchased our Fleming slurry pump in January 2014 for our agri hire business and have mixed a wide variety of tanks with it from that time. We find its low power requirement and excellent flow rate a perfect combination of high performance and fuel efficient operation. It is fully galvanised so we have no worries about corrosion and the clever design of the three point linkage make it very easy to hook on and off. The unique design of the impeller and funnel keep the slurry flowing without interruption or disturbance and the compact design is excellent for difficult access points. As with all our Fleming equipment we find the exceptional build quality, attention to detail and value for money very reassuring.
Lennon Agri Hire, Donegal
- High flow low power requirement
- Easy Quick attach hitch
- No requirements to remove PTO shaft
- Precision positioning facility for flow direction
- Hydraulic top link for precision control
- Unique impeller design giving higher output and minimising the possibility of blockages
- Fully galvanised for extended life
- Capable of mixing variable depth tanks and lagoons up to 2.5m deep
- Compact design for manoeuvrability and easy access to tanks
- Heavy Duty gearbox
- Shear bolt protected drive line
- Streamline flow for maximum thrust
- Oversized marine bearing
- Cat 2 lift arm pins
- Double jaw lift arm support
Fleming Slurry Pumps (SP100)